ALL ABOUT INDIAN E-VISA
Travel India, North Shore, Auckland provides Indian E-Visa online filing services for its clients. We make the process of applying Indian E-Visa Online very simple and easy.
You leave all the application filing and documentation in the hands of our expert travel consultants.
Our Fee: We charge FROM NZD $75 per person for filing your Indian E-Visa DEPENDING ON INDIVIDUAL CASES FOR online application. In addition, you will have to pay Indian Government E-Visa Fee which currently is USD $80 per person + bank credit card fee of 2.50%.
If you choose to apply for Indian E-Visa yourself, we hereunder provide all the information you need to file Indian E-Visa yourself.
You make 100% online application from anywhere in the world – Pay Visa Fee of USD $80 + 2.50% Credit Card Charges - Credit Cards Accepted – Visa/Master Card
- E-Visa is 60 Days Double Entry Visa from the date of your arrival in India.
- You can apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival and maximum 120 in advance from the date of your arrival in India.
- So if applying on 28th June, the earliest you can arrive in India can be 2nd July, it will not allow you to select any date before 2nd July. You cannot select date of arrival earlier than 2nd July.
- No link What so ever with your local Indian Embassy
- E-Visa can be availed for maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
- E-Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
WHERE TO APPLY?
Only visit Government of India website with address: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
VISA FEES: Visa fee is $80 USD + 2.50% Bank Credit Card fee. for Fiji Nationals Visa fee is NIL.
CITIES/AIRPORTS AUTHORISED FOR ACCEPTING E-VISA PASSENGERS:
You Entry Airport in India must be any of the following 24 Airports:
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi)
and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
IF YOU ARE STUCK IN YOUR APPLICATION CONTACT:
For any assistance call 24 * 7 e-Visa support center at +91-11-24300666 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHICH COUNTRIES CITIZENS ELIGIBLE FOR E-Visa:
e-Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories:
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union
Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
Instructions for e-Visa:
- e-Visa has 3 sub-categories i.e., e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa and e-Medical visa. A foreigner will be permitted to club these categories.
Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days.
Example: If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 2nd Jan
- Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc are to be uploaded mandatorily by the applicant. Additionally one more document depending upon the e-Visa type would also be required to be uploaded.
- The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded documents and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
- e-Visa fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
- Applicant should carry a copy of Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) along with him/her at the time of travel. Please confirm that your ETA status is shown as 'GRANTED' on this website prior to commencement of your journey.
- Applicants can track the status of their application online by clicking VisaStatus
- The validity of e-Visa will be 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
Sample Online Application Form:
The following is a screen shot of the whole application process with sample information filled in the online application form to give you a general idea of what information you need to have with you before starting the online application.
Travel India Limited also files Indian E-Visa Applications for its clients on payment of a very reasonable charges in addition to Indian Govt. Visa fee.
For any assistance, please feel free to call Your Travel Consultant at Travel India or 021-100 8642 or email: email@example.com
TRAVEL INDIA - DISCLAIMER
The information provided in this blog and website has been obtained from respective authorities/ airlines websites and printed materials which are always subject to change and amendments by the authorities and/or airlines any time without any notice, and Travel India believe all that information and other source materials relied upon to be genuine and valid at the time of preparation of this document and accept no responsibility for the correctness of such information and contents of the relevant authorities/airlines websites relied upon while preparing this document.
Although every attempt has been made to ensure the information is accurate and valid at the time of preparation of this document, neither the Travel India nor any of their employees warrants the accuracy, completeness or usefulness for your particular flight or ticket and accept no liability for any loss or damage however caused arising from the reliance on or use of the information or arising from the absence of information or any particular information in this document.
The information is a general information that has been obtained from the relevant authorities/airline(s) websites, which is subject to change by the authorities/airline(s) any time, as such you should check latest information from relevant authorities and your airline’s website.
For any clarification/confirmation please check Indian Government websites and or airline’s website or contact us on phone: 021 100 8642 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Travel India, in providing various travel services acts solely in its capacity as the agent of travel suppliers. Travel India does not guarantee or ensure that the services will be provided by any supplier, nor can Travel India guarantee or ensure that the services ordered through it will not be changed or modified by the supplier. Travel India shall not be liable for any changes, including but not limited to changes in price, schedule, equipment, accommodation or seat assignments for any services which occur subsequent to payment for such services. Travel India disclaims all liability for errors or bias in reservations, fares or other information which is not under its control.
For any clarification or assistance regarding above please feel free to contact us on 021 100 8642 or by email: email@example.com or visit our office in North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand.